Throughout his career, numerous guitarists frequently ask Robert the following questions regarding his intros, endings & turnarounds:
- “How do you create all those interesting intros and endings?”
- “What is all that great stuff you’re playing between songs?”
In response, Robert published the original version of Intros, Endings & Turnarounds book which contained a truck load of professional, ready-to-use intros, endings and turnarounds. Each of those ideas are presented with the chord grid above every note for ease of playing, especially for those who do not read notation. Tablature is also included where necessary for single notes.
Robert raises the bar on high value education with the addition of this 4 hour DVD where he visually demonstrates all 100 of those musical ideas. Each idea is quickly accessible as a chapter on the DVD for easy reference. As if that was not enough, he added a substantial amount of new content in the “Quick Start” section that precedes the original body of data. This section contains another 23 musical ideas designed to essentially jump start your creative process! After you’ve learned just a few ideas presented in this package, you’ll begin to discover opportunities to reshape them into brand new concepts.
Intros, Endings & Turnarounds Includes:
- Full size 8.5″ x 11″ Booklet
- 4 Hour DVD with each intro/ending/turnaround in its own chapter.
- Quick Start chapter containing 23 new ideas to jump-start your creativity
- 100 ready-to-use intros, endings & turnarounds
- Easy to read chord grids for every note
- Tablature wherever necessary
At $39.95, you now have access to Robert Conti’s knowledge at the rate of $9.99 per hour of professional instruction – an unbeatable price worth many many times the cost of admission!